Tours & Tastings
Visit Nightingale Cider in Tenterden, Kent!
See what happens on our family fruit farm and in our cidery with a tour and tasting led by founder and cider maker, Sam Nightingale.
Our bi-monthly tours will run through out the summer on Saturdays at 2:30pm from the 29th April until September 2023 for groups of up to 12 people.
The Available dates are:
- Saturday 29th April at 2:30pm
- Saturday 13th May at 2:30pm
- Saturday 20th May at 2:30pm
- Saturday 3rd June at 2:30pm
- Saturday 8th July at 2:30pm
- Saturday 15th July at 2:30pm
- Saturday 29th July at 2:30pm
- Saturday 12th August at 2:30pm
- Saturday 26th August at 2:30pm
- Saturday 9th September at 2:30pm
Guests will enjoy a welcome drink and a chat in our tasting room before heading into the stunning orchards of Gibbet Oak Farm.
Upon returning to the cidery, the group will delve behind the scenes to see where we make, mature and blend our ciders.
The tour will conclude with a tutored tasting of a selection of our range, including tasting ciders direct from our tanks.
Tours take on average 1.5 hours. On completion, visitors are welcome stay to enjoy our taproom and purchase ciders to take home.
If you're buying the tour as a gift, please select the Gift Tour and Tasting from our online shop here.
If you wish to arrange a tour for a private party, please contact us to discuss.
Email email@example.com or call 01580 761410 with any enquiries.