The Nightingale Farm Shop is located on Gibbet Oak Farm in Tenterden, Kent. We stock an extensive range of local food and drink and have been serving the local community for over 20 years.
Shop seasonal fruit grown on our family farm, including our famed asparagus, cherries, strawberries, raspberries, apples, pears, and our award-winning juices and Nightingale ciders.
We also carry produce from the best local suppliers, including a wide selection of meats, bread, dairy, fruit and vegetables. We also offer a fantastic range of gourmet ready meals and pies, and a selection of COOK Meals.
Fill your shopping basket with:
- Locally produced jams, preserves and chutneys
- Cupboard essentials: Kentish produced crackers, tea and coffee, biscuits, tinned goods, sauces, and herbs
- Wines from Gusbourne, Woodchurch and Biddenden vineyards
- Beers from Old Dairy and Romney Marsh Brewery
- Cider and Perry from our sister business, Nightingale Cider
- Our award-winning single variety and blended apple and pear juices
On top of catering for all your food and drink needs, you can also stock up on logs, kindling and bird food.
The Farm Shop is open seven days a week:
Monday: 9 – 5
Tuesday: 9 – 5
Wednesday: 9 – 5
Thursday: 9 – 5
Friday: 9 – 5
Saturday: 9 – 5
Sunday: 10 – 4
Find us at Gibbet Oak Farm, Appledore Road, Tenterden, Kent TN30 7DH.
Tel: 01580 763938 & email: email@example.com